Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LastUsedLDB

Hi,

I'm trying to stop quindos loading up the last used ldb when i open to software. I'd like it to forget what was loaded when you close the osftware so you open up a blank work area.

I thinking I've narrowed down the registry setting to "LastUsedLDB" but whenever i change this to "No" or simply have it blank its not having the desired effect (The last used LDB still loads up).

Does anyone know how to achieve what I'm after?

Thanks

In the command buffer, type
    Code:
    EDTPRC           (NAM=GDBPRC:LGIN$PRC)
    . This will create a login procedure in the GDB and you will see a new, empty command buffer. Type the command
    Code:
    CNCINI
    then hit enter. Save the GDB and exit Quindos. Now, whenever you open Quindos, a new WDB will be created and you will be prompted to give it a name.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• WM321
      PRS_SaveDoc / Adding PRC to SDB
      by WM321
      Hello.

I am running Q7, one version last updated 2011, the other in 2017. The newer version has the PRS_SaveDoc command, which I find is...
      07-08-2019, 05:43 AM
    • WM321
      Fatal Error / Licence issue
      by WM321
      Hey.

Quindos 7. I came in this morning and our Leitz is throwing up a fatal error when loading the standard machine environment. The GDB...
      04-11-2018, 01:32 PM
    • quindude
      Command Format
      by quindude
      Can anyone tell me where I can find a detailed explaination of "HIT/BASIC" command line by field and how the actual value is found using the...
      10-01-2008, 07:17 PM
    • DAN_M
      PC DMIS V.S. Quindos
      by DAN_M
      All

I just received a great job offer. However, it’s a company that makes gear box assemblies so they use Quindos. How similar is Quindos...
      09-19-2018, 01:24 PM
    • jleond
      ANSI Y14.5 dimensioning in Quindos
      by jleond
      Hi,

Just took this week Quindos basic training, I will be using ANSI Standard to inspect parts, how do I change from ISO 1101 to Y14.5M?...
      07-26-2019, 12:19 PM
    Working...
    X