Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using 3D connexion mouse with Ipp Simulator

Brand new Quindos user here..

Is anyone using a 3Dconnexion mouse with Ipp Simulator 2019?

pic_group.PNG
    I have my 3Dconnexion zooming the simulator's view in and out, but I can't figure out how to enable the other axees. What I really want is to be able to pan/zoom like I can in PC DMIS. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried restarting your computer after the installation ? I use the same thing with my computer

Comment

Hi francisco_cmm

Yes I've restarted multiple times since install. I use this mouse all of the time for PC DMIS but for QUINDOS all I can get it to do is zoom in and out. I'm wondering if I'm just missing some settings somewhere within Ipp

Comment

• francisco_cmm
        francisco_cmm commented
        Editing a comment
        that's weird.
        Maybe its just some odd setting within QUINDOS

• DAN_M
        DAN_M commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, an odd setting..that is what I was thinking.

I was hoping someone could open up their environment's settings within Ipp & walk me through what is there.

Ultimately, I hope to be able to use my mouse to move my model on the simutor like PC DMIS does so I don't have to use that XBOX controller or the weird virtual controller on the screen

Have you checked the properties for the 3d mouse? The settings change from program to program and the additional axis may be turned off even though they are on for DMIS.
      "Do what I want you to do, not what I tell you to do."

-Me

Comment