Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAD Transformation

Good morning,
    I am learning how to use Quindos on my own. I am able to bring in the CAD model but how do you transform it? Also, can you program off-line with Quindos?
    Darroll
    2018R2

You can transform a CAD model in QUINDOS after importing it just like you do in PC DMIS, just not sure how. Sorry =/

Yes you can offline program in QUINDOS. You're only limited to the level of software your company purchased. We have some QUINDOS machines that have no CAD but one full offline programming seat in the office that a senior guy uses to write his programs.

Comment

I've never used CAD in Quindos, but maybe the attached file will help? Its shows a command called CadTransformModel.
      Attached Files

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tendi
        Learning curve / programming methods
        by Tendi
        Hello,

At this moment we are using Mitutoyo together with their software Mcosmos.
        Here we use normal programming, thus not thru...
        01-25-2010, 01:15 PM
      • Wingman
        What is Quindos? Like it?
        by Wingman
        I am looking at a company that has this software along with Calypso. I want to get a general feel for it by the users. Any info will be appreciated....
        01-11-2008, 09:00 AM
      • DAN_M
        PC DMIS V.S. Quindos
        by DAN_M
        All

I just received a great job offer. However, it’s a company that makes gear box assemblies so they use Quindos. How similar is Quindos...
        09-19-2018, 12:24 PM
      • mfzaring
        Quindos to Dmis
        by mfzaring
        Brand new to PC-DMIS, programmed in quindos for the last decade. Wanted to see if there was anyone else that has made the change and could give me some...
        08-27-2019, 02:24 PM
      • TheKen
        Importing Data into Quindos 7
        by TheKen
        Can text and numbers be imported to Quindos 7 from MS Access and/or Excel?

I have an Access database containing information about a lot of...
        02-01-2019, 10:30 AM
      Working...
      X