Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine off condition can I create offline program

Controller off condition can I create offline program pls explain

Not unless you have the offline option in your license. You can create a program if PC-DMIS can connect to the controller (without offline option).
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
      Not unless you have the offline option in your license. You can create a program if PC-DMIS can connect to the controller (without offline option).
      +1

B&S CHAMELEON/PCDMIS CAD++ V2011

There are no bugs, only "UNDOCUMENTED ENHANCEMENTS!"

sigpic

Comment

If your controller is 'dead' (broken, not working) without the specific offline option enabled, no, you can do nothing. HOWEVER, at least with my controller, I can boot up the controller, home the machine with Pcdmis, then I can shut off the controller and work in offline mode. If I close Pcdmis, then I would have to reboot the controller again to start Pcdmis...
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• khenry
          Offline > Online
          by khenry
          I wrote a program online and am trying to run it online. The probe angles are inconsistent. TA90B-90 offline is 90 degrees off online. When I changed...
          03-23-2020, 11:09 AM
        • Darrollh
          Off-Line
          by Darrollh
          Good evening,

I am working with a company that has a TESA vision system using PCDMIS 2014. Is it possible to program the TESA off-line? I...
          05-22-2017, 12:18 AM
        • Darrollh
          Off-line Z is off the Charts
          by Darrollh
          Good morning,
          I have noticed something this morning I though was very odd. I am programming from my offline seat in the lab. As I am going through...
          01-22-2020, 09:30 AM
        • KIRBSTER269
          Offline/online
          by KIRBSTER269
          Was going to test it out later. I figured I would throw this question out there while machine is running. Does the CMM have to be powered up to write...
          08-31-2016, 01:30 PM
        • Stephen Andrews
          Need to Work Offline
          by Stephen Andrews
          Hello Everyone! I am using 2010MR2 on an older machine. I have a Windows 7 computer. The machine is currently broke and won't home or anything. Hexagon...
          04-25-2013, 09:07 AM
        Working...
        X