Aligning Cylindrical Parts With a Rotary Table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're missing elements of the main menu, it usually means that you have copied the configuration files from an earlier version. This really doesn't work, it's much better to start each new version from default and re-configure as you want it. That way you don't miss out on new features, you eliminate some bugs, and you will begin to remember how you configure the toolbars
    AndersI
    SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

• EmilySue
      EmilySue commented
      Editing a comment
      If I need to find "Gage" to get it back as an option I can add to my toolbar... do I need admin rights?

• AndersI
      AndersI commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't need admin rights, as these are 'personal' settings.

OK,but surely it still should be there under INSERT/GAGE?

Comment

The contents of the menu can also be configured, and thus may not show new items if you copy the configuration files from an older version.
      AndersI

Comment

OK,thanks, i understand what you mean.
        i do save my registry settings as it took me ages to get them how i wanted & i don't want to risk losing the layout.
        is there any other solution to this?

Comment

I have found no other totally reliable way than biting the bullet and reconfigure after each update. It gets easier with time...
          AndersI

Comment

I hope this will be addressed somewhere in time... Redo the toolbars for each update is a PITA!
            PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o18 R1 SP3

Comment

i thought the whole idea of saving layouts was because of updates constantly changing the display?

Comment

Working...
              X