Vision and Probe Calibration Offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi bfire85

I can confirm the AutoQual issue you mention has been fixed and will be in 2019 R2 SP4 when it is released. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by NeilRyan View Post
      Hi bfire85

I can confirm the AutoQual issue you mention has been fixed and will be in 2019 R2 SP4 when it is released. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at [email protected]
      Hey Neil! Thanks to you and your team looking into this issue and resolving it for the next SP release.

Comment

If possible, please don't let stuff like this out the door the next time. Include this check in the QA routines...

Fast and wrong are bad, slow and correct is good (release-wise).
        PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP6

Comment

Originally posted by NeilRyan View Post
          Hi bfire85

I can confirm that this is indeed fixed!

Comment

Glad your issue was fixed Barry!. Perhaps some of mine have been fixed as well, but since our SMA expired on Halloween 2019 ?
            NO more SP updates for 2018 R2, 2019 R1 & 2019 R2 releases (which obviously need their Hexmeds to get better..)
            Que lastima::::::::::::........

Comment

Originally posted by sealevel View Post
              Glad your issue was fixed Barry!. Perhaps some of mine have been fixed as well, but since our SMA expired on Halloween 2019 ?
              NO more SP updates for 2018 R2, 2019 R1 & 2019 R2 releases (which obviously need their Hexmeds to get better..)
              Que lastima::::::::::::........
              I think that change is not a good practice for Hexagon. Now, take it in my case, assuming I let my SMA lapse. If Hexagon broke calibration and they fixed it after my SMA lapsed, I am now stuck with a software that is broken? Nobody in their right mind buys a product that is broken and just accepts it. I think if that's the case, we need to push back....or talk to our rep to pull strings. If Hexagon is at fault, then they should fix it....like a vehicle recall.

Comment

• anthony.alfaro
                anthony.alfaro commented
                Editing a comment
                this has been a battle for ages.

generally speaking you can get hexagon to do what you want as long as you buy something.

we paid for an SMA a couple of years ago. I can't remember exactly what version but i think i have 2018R2 and it works for me and does everything i need it to do so i haven't updated since because i subscribe to the same theory of "why would i pay for something that barely works?"
                Last edited by anthony.alfaro; 03-25-2020, 09:09 AM.