• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-dmis reporting

Helo everyone!

I need help from You!

I cannot modify the legacy labels in v4.1

There's a heading that has a cell expression like this "=ID + IF(LEN(REF...etc."
    It displays F1 - F2. When I edited it and saved, there werent any modifications when I opened it again. Why? Can YOu help me?

Thx,
    William

Report and Label templates that ship with PC-DMIS are write protected. You need to either,

1) Remove the write protection (right-click on inside windows explorer and remove the Read Only property).

or

2) Open the label template inside the label template editor and select File | Save As and give it a new name and use that new label instead.

Good luck!
    Jared Hess - Techwriter @ WAI
    [View Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

Thank you for Your help!

Problem is solved!

Best wishes,
      W Jegesi
      Siemens Power Generation, Hungary

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• norkamus
        Editing report and label templates; help with
        by norkamus
        Ok. I get that this may be a huge topic. But I think that I'm only lacking a small tidbit of info to get rolling. I will start by outlining that I understand...
        03-04-2016, 01:53 PM
      • revanko
        Report Label
        by revanko
        I want to edit/change the label on a report. I have went to file/reporting/edit/label template. This still would not change the labels.
        Note labels...
        04-12-2008, 12:42 PM
      • 57shrimp
        reports
        by 57shrimp
        please see the attachment

how can I set up the report such that the reporting blocks are the same length?...
        02-02-2017, 09:53 PM
      • racerx00
        report label help
        by racerx00
        I am trying to create my own label to go with my text with cad report. And I cannot figure out how to add the tolerance bar at the end. Not sure what...
        09-11-2008, 01:57 PM
      • Snaggy
        Report Headings
        by Snaggy
        OK here goes with version 4 queries
        In the report templates - how do you remove and or replace the PC-DMIS heading in the top left hand corner?...
        03-09-2006, 01:38 PM
      Working...
      X