RDS and PC-DMIS want see probes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDS and PC-DMIS want see probes

I just switched to windows 10 and I am running pc-dmis 2017R2, now after software was installed it want see the probes. does anyone know why??? thanks for your help in advance.

If it's a new install of RDS, won't you need to create and calibrate new probes? I don't know if you can pull old probes into RDS.
    PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

No Schrocknroll
      Probes on Romer arms are Automatically detected..Each probe has a module that stores the calibration from Hexagon..The problem is that when you re install you must re do the connection method RDS is using to communicate to pcdmis...So you must open RDS and go to the connection page and from there determine how it was connected before either wireless or a wired connection.
      Michael A Wildschutz Sr

Comment

• Schrocknroll
        Schrocknroll commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the clarification.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mconklin
      probes
      by mconklin
      I am looking to buy some new probes and was wondering if anybody had some good sites to look at
      11-29-2010, 12:14 PM
    • DeWain Hodge
      Fcr25 not holding the probes
      by DeWain Hodge
      I've been using an FCR25 on our new ONE since November. Starting yesterday it started to not always leaving the probes in their ports when changing probes...
      05-28-2009, 07:37 AM
    • metalfabpm
      probes
      by metalfabpm
      running infinite 2.0 portable pc-dimis cad 4.3 need more probes. looking to purchase 60 & 90 deg x 150mm point & ruby tip.
      what are the...
      09-23-2010, 10:00 PM
    • metalfabpm
      Hook probes
      by metalfabpm
      Has any one purchased romer factory hook probes? If you have what are the pros & cons. I have been able to measure points accuratly for now, but the...
      04-16-2012, 10:57 AM
    • metalfabpm
      need probes
      by metalfabpm
      using infinite arms 1.0 & 2.0 pc-dmis cad 4.3 looking to purchase 60 deg & 90 deg x 150 mm carbide point & ruby tip probes anyone using these....
      09-24-2010, 10:15 AM
    Working...
    X