• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stable Probe function ?

Dear guys,

I've been trying to find "Stable Probe" function, as mentioned in forum
    The arm that I am using is RA-7330

If you look inside your "portable" tool bar there should be an icon for stable probing. You can also find it underneath the Operation tab.

Under this post,
    Code:
    http://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc-dmis-enterprise-metrology-software/pc-dmis-portable/30555-auto-stable-smart-point-collection
    but anyhow I couldn't find this particular function, stable probe functions.png
    Last edited by shinnsohai; 02-16-2017, 07:27 PM. Reason: Provide more info

I'm sorry, but after looking at your link, and not seeing anyone mention "Stable Probe" or looking under Operations, I am completely confused by what you want. I've never heard of "Stable Probe".

Are you asking about the AutoTrigger functionality? That's the only thing I see mentioned in the post you linked.
    "This is my word... and as such is beyond contestation."

Comment

I believe it's a function for trackers used with reflectors. If the reflector moves more than a defined value, the point is not taken.
      Maybe this function isn't available for arms, and we don't know what kind of "portable cmm" you're using...

Comment

Originally posted by VinniUSMC View Post
        I'm sorry, but after looking at your link, and not seeing anyone mention "Stable Probe" or looking under Operations, I am completely confused by what you want. I've never heard of "Stable Probe".

Are you asking about the AutoTrigger functionality? That's the only thing I see mentioned in the post you linked.
        I am sorry, I've accidentally pasted the wrong URL.
        Here's the correct URL
        HTML Code:
        http://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc-dmis-enterprise-metrology-software/pc-dmis-portable/30555-auto-stable-smart-point-collection
        Yeah, i think it's called Auto Trigger function along with DCC mode?

Comment

Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
          I believe it's a function for trackers used with reflectors. If the reflector moves more than a defined value, the point is not taken.
          Maybe this function isn't available for arms, and we don't know what kind of "portable cmm" you're using...
          My apologize for not providing full information about it.
          I am using CMM type RA-7330

Comment

I think JEFMAN is right about "Stable Probe", it's not an option for a Romer arm.

The first link you provided actually talks about what you want. Autotrigger. I'm not 100% sure how to to that in PC-DMIS though.

Try looking through the PC-DMIS Portable manual or the F1 Help menu for AutoTrigger.

*Thanks to jleond for the link from here.
            "This is my word... and as such is beyond contestation."

Comment

Originally posted by VinniUSMC View Post
              I think JEFMAN is right about "Stable Probe", it's not an option for a Romer arm.

The first link you provided actually talks about what you want. Autotrigger. I'm not 100% sure how to to that in PC-DMIS though.

Try looking through the PC-DMIS Portable manual or the F1 Help menu for AutoTrigger.

*Thanks to jleond for the link from here.
              Uhm...
              So its called "Auto Trigger" in PC DMIS I guess, because I couldn't find any sort of topics on "Stable Probe"
              Thanks for the manual

Comment