Pc-Dmis on Leica Laser Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-Dmis on Leica Laser Tracker

I'm looking to find out if there are very many of you using PC-Dmis to do probe work with you Leica Laser Trackers? Does it work like PC-Dmis on the arms for probe work?

I don't personally run that, but we do have a Leica Laser using PC-DMIS. Yes, it runs the same as a Romer.
    Last edited by Paperback Rocker; 01-20-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Actally, I use Polyworks, but I'm going to install PC-DMIS on the tracker... Wait and see...

Comment

We do, i find it a bit annoyin...crashes, alignment, measurement from holes. i prefer Metrolog for Lasertracker work.

Comment

The major difference is going to be interfacing with the controller and the probing but it's the exact same software for all types of hardware so if you're familiar with PC-DMIS for portable arms then it should be an easy shift to go to PC-DMIS on the Leica.
          Systems Integrator
          Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

I have been using PCDMIS on laser trackers since 2007, and I will tell you that it works very well on some aspects, but it seems to crash a bit more than other software's that I have used with portable equipment.

Comment

widgetinstance 190 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X