Manual Mode Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Mode Error

Recently, I've been getting a rash of the following errors on my 9159 and 9129 Xcel Machines during initial probe rotations: DOF: M54 invalid machine not in manual mode.
    I've attempted a number of cures but haven't hit the solutions. I'm running the same programs I've run for a number of years. I run the same programs on a Global Status and it never gets this error.
    Any ideas?
    (Running PC-DMIS v3.7 MR 1)
    :eek:You can see a lot just by looking.:rolleyes:

Just click CONTINUE, it will go on from there. I am betting that you have a READ POS for a hole directly after a tip change. That is when I get that error. You might be able to solve it by putting in a MOVE POINT after the tip change.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I will try that. (Move point.) I do not use "read position" in any of my production programs. Thanks, that give me something to look at for a cause.

Mordekai

Comment

You were correct! It seems placing a move point just after the probe change will prevent the error from popping up. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordekai View Post
          You were correct! It seems placing a move point just after the probe change will prevent the error from popping up. Thanks!
          NO PROBLEM
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment