User groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User groups

Has anyone been to one of these and are they worth traveling 4 hours to attend?
    sigpic
    3.7 MR1
    4.2 MR1
    6 yrs with Metrolog 3 with PCDMIS

the zeiss user groups i have attended were very informative and useful. they were usually coordinated by the users. the b&s user group meetings i have attended were more like sales seminars. i have found much more user information on this forum than anything b&s has put out. so no imo the 4 hour travel is not worth it unless you are getting paid for it and can ride your motorcycle there.
    Last edited by george frick; 05-06-2008, 04:34 PM.
    sigpic
    Southern Man don't need him around anyhow!

Comment

I have been to some great User Group Meetings. The SE Wisconsin seminars at Moraine Park have been pretty solid in my opinion...some are better than others. Most of the user group meetings that I have attended have a list of what is going to be covered...check that out... I have also gotten some great ideas from talking to the other users.... I have to give my sales guy an Atta--Boy...Thanks Rick Schafer!
      sigpic
      "You cant vote 'present' as the President of the United States"

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
        I have been to some great User Group Meetings. The SE Wisconsin seminars at Moraine Park have been pretty solid in my opinion...some are better than others. Most of the user group meetings that I have attended have a list of what is going to be covered...check that out... I have also gotten some great ideas from talking to the other users.... I have to give my sales guy an Atta--Boy...Thanks Rick Schafer!
        You looking for a free hat and pen???

Comment

Originally posted by scanner View Post
          You looking for a free hat and pen???
          Why, you got one?

I would drive 4 hours if it were an important one that has a technical feel to the announcement. But, if it is an open house and/or not a technically sophisticated one, I would wait.

If it is discussing new stuff with 4.3 yeah I would go.
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

lmao
            sigpic

Comment

Good one James!

Comment

Hey, Boomer, you got a little something on your nose there.
                sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

User Groups

Probably seems a bit dirty, but you have to admit that for the most part the user group meetings that we have had out there have been pretty decent.
                  sigpic

Comment

Probably seems a bit dirty, but you have to admit that for the most part the user group meetings that we have had out there have been pretty decent.
                    The last one with Dr. Hetland was good. I hadn't been to one in about a year before that, but the last few I did attend seemed kinda sales-ey.
                    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment