X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2#
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
    Set it up the way you want it, THEN click on DEFAULT. IT saves as the default, does NOT load a set of defaults. Any existing program will NOT use those new defaults.
    Right! For some reason we common folk can't understand, they made the 'Default' button do exactly opposite of what every other piece of software in the world does. That is, restore the default settings. So, I am sure that some poor schmoe has at some point gone in, messed with all the settings and then for some stupid reason thought clicking 'Default' would restore everything. WRONG! Not only did it not restore the 'factory' settings, it essentially erased them.

Man, what a schmoe! I can't believe anyone would be that stupid!

That and the scroll lock key rank quite high up on the list of the world's most annoying inventions.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew D. Hoedeman
    replied
    Set it up the way you want it, THEN click on DEFAULT. IT saves as the default, does NOT load a set of defaults. Any existing program will NOT use those new defaults.

Leave a comment:

• 2girlie
    started a topic Probe readout

Probe readout

How do I change the probe readout to default to "show current position" with every new program?

probe readout.JPG