Graphics question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Graphics question

    After running for several hours the highlight function get "delayed".
    Normally, when picking a CAD surface with the mouse the surface will highlight. After I have had pcdmis open for a while and I pick a surface it will not highligh untill I "drag" the CAD. Everything else seems to be working ok.
    If I shut down pcdmis and re-open the same (or any other program) the highlight function goes back to normal. Running an offline seat.

    Any clues?

    (yes I have installed the "hotfix")
    Lately, it occurs to me
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

    2017 R1 (Offline programming)

  • #2
    Maybe a corrupt file or files. Shut down the demon and delete the "executebarstate.dat" and "gbarstate.dat" files and restart. Then try again.
    sigpic GDTPS - 0584

    Comment


    • #3
      sounds more like Pcdemon constipation. Big cad file? Big program?
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

      Comment


      • #4
        This has to be a demon glitch....I have 3.7 mr3 and my graphics display will white out, until I move the graphic or resize. I just learned to deal with it.
        AS for teh file size, this does not seem to be a contributing factor.
        A.Gore
        sigpicA.Gore

        Comment


        • #5
          I do not know if there is a fix yet But when I upgraded to 4.2mr2 my debug file will keep growing in size all by itself. It has got up over 30mb before, so I keep a check on it and turn off PCDMIS every now and then. When I asked about it I was told that is something they have noticed with the upgrade. I do not know If you have the same problem. take a look. Right now I live with it.
          sigpichttp://npmichaels.com/ (My sons book)
          THANKS (CAD IS ALWAYS MASTER)
          4.3 & 4.2MR2/GLOBAL/PH10MQ/WINDOWS XP

          Comment


          • #6
            Where does one find the debug file to check it??? actual name and ext.?
            sigpicThanks a Millionth

            Comment


            • #7
              It is in your 4.2 foldier or 3.7, which ever one the program is running from. It is called debug and is a text file.
              sigpichttp://npmichaels.com/ (My sons book)
              THANKS (CAD IS ALWAYS MASTER)
              4.3 & 4.2MR2/GLOBAL/PH10MQ/WINDOWS XP

              Comment


              • #8
                Appreciated
                sigpicThanks a Millionth

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by inspector212 View Post
                  Maybe a corrupt file or files. Shut down the demon and delete the "executebarstate.dat" and "gbarstate.dat" files and restart. Then try again.
                  Don't have either of those files.

                  Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                  sounds more like Pcdemon constipation. Big cad file? Big program?
                  Happens with both large and small CAD files and programs.

                  Originally posted by ag162 View Post
                  This has to be a demon glitch....I have 3.7 mr3 and my graphics display will white out, until I move the graphic or resize. I just learned to deal with it.
                  AS for teh file size, this does not seem to be a contributing factor.
                  A.Gore
                  Yeah, I have the "white-out" problem also, but that is easier to live with.
                  Lately, it occurs to me
                  What a long, strange trip it's been.

                  2017 R1 (Offline programming)

                  Comment

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X