PRINT REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRINT REPORT

Please, help me to figure out .what is going on ,I am working on other person cmm,he left the job , he is runing 3.7 , when i write and excuting the program , every thing is ok. except for the program is not saving or prinying , I tried to send it to defferent drive and files ,but never got it , I set the print option on auto , checked on rich text ,not puting any checks on dmis out put, this is what I am doing on my original cmm and every thing is running ok.let me know please, what i should look on.
    why there is no saving or printing.

Thank you in advance.

Does the print command look like this at the end of your program? Check to see if the correct printer is selected for the default printer - Sometimes when ours encounters a problem it will set the printer off-line. Also, check the path the your .rtf is to be saved to - It could be doing it your just not looking in the right file folder.

PRINT/REPORT,EXEC MODE=END,$
    TO_FILE=ON,AUTO=1,$
    TO_PRINTER=ON,DRAFTMODE=OFF,$
    TO_DMIS_REPORT=OFF,FILE_OPTION=INDEX,FILENAME=,$
    REPORT_THEORETICALS=NONE,REPORT_FEATURE_WITH_DIMEN SIONS=NO,$
    PREVIOUS_RUNS=DELETE_INSTANCES
    sigpic

Comment

To check the Export file directory goto EDIT/PREFERENCES/SET SEARCH PATH
      Select DEFAULT EXPORT DIRECTORY from the drop down. The directory path should appear. If it is incorrect, hit BROWSE and select the right path and then hit APPLY & OK.
      sigpic

Comment