wtf happened now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf happened now

SOmeone was running a program, signed in with my name, and I dont know what they did, but now the tool bar (file, edit, insert. ect.) is gone. I cant figure out how to get it back. Do I have to reload the software?
    3.7 mr3
    TIA
    D

right click in the "grey" area of the toolbar area and select which one is missing.....better yet set up a window layout to recover from such a problem

Or click view and all the way to the bottom is the toolbar selections to ck or un-ck
    sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

Thanks, but its not the actual tool bar itself, its the file, edit, insert....comands at the top (not sure what they are called) view is one of the missing
      D

Comment

Oh then you need only to reinput them. Right click on the tool bar area that you want them in and do a add-in.

Comment

Sorry not add-in you want to customize it "at the bottom"

Comment

Quick and dirty fix

You can remove your "named" profile to fix this. Look in the PC-DMIS folder for a sub-folder named after your log-in. In there are several "dat" files. Deleting the contents (or the whole folder) will act as if PC-DMIS were re-installed. Everything goes back to the default state, and then you can make it as you want again. Each user (with a login) has their own profile, and it stores there own screen prefeerences.

Comment

that one worked, thank you

Comment