REPORT THE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPORT THE REPORT

Hey guys new member to the site. I run a big Alpha.
    Anyways Just loaded up the new 4.0 today and they say making reports are easier. Can't figure this out, was never given a cd or book on this so its pretty much figure it out for myself.
    I am currently dragging id's with the mouse and using capture express to save them as a jpeg. then pasting evertything in microsoft word. Very time consuming when u have 1000+ points. Any advice on this would be great thanx EH!

I've heard you'll need a 50 gal. drum of ink for your printer!
    Leinenkugel's....A Northwoods favorite...brewed in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin by 73 people who care...

Comment

Leinenkugel's....A Northwoods favorite...brewed in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin by 73 people who care...

King's Pale, brewed by one old redneck in Rockford, MI and enjoyed by he and his friends!

Welcome to the forum,

TK
      sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

Thank you....I'm verklemped.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA_MONK
          was never given a cd or book on this
          you can download the v4.0 user manual from the wilcox site.

Comment

get this power point file from wilcox

This should help you with editing somewhat

11megs

ftp://ftp.wilcoxassoc.com/Template%2...iningFinal.ppt
            sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

thanks guys I am looking throught the powerpoint pres.. right now looks like it answers a few questions.

Comment

Also, take a look at the "Reporting Measurement Results" section of the help file. There are some tutorials there (some with small videos) that should give you a good foundation on how it all works together.
                Jared Hess - Techwriter @ WAI
                [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

Working...
                X