Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clearance plane :(

Whenever i measure a part using a star probe and have to measure
    the top front or sides the clearance plane keeps rechecking itself and adding
    move/clearplane in the program every time I edit anything. This is becoming really annoying........any suggestions

Hit F10 and select the Clearplanes tab. Deselect the check box for makin clearplanes active.
    PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tomi530i
      Clearance plane
      by Tomi530i
      Hi. Can anyone help me.
      I replaced my old computer with new one. Everything seems to work fine till today. I'm making a new program and I can't...
      07-08-2009, 09:07 AM
    • confused
      Clearance plane's
      by confused
      I have created a clerance plane in PCDMIS 3.7 straight after entering DCC mode and set it at Active plane zplus v 10 and pass through plane zplus v 0...
      09-24-2009, 06:40 AM
    • bpennings
      Clearance Plane
      by bpennings
      Hello All
      Someone suggested to me that it was better to use move points than to use the clearance plane feature. Can anyone tell me why it would...
      05-29-2007, 11:59 AM
    • Steve R
      Clearance plane
      by Steve R
      Hi all my question is this, when I enter an active clearance plane value and a pass through clearance plane value , my probe moves in a diagonal...
      11-13-2016, 11:52 AM
    • HVLee
      Helping to set-up Clearance Plane
      by HVLee
      Hello, probe turn A90, 0; them move to the front of cmm for measuring OD with y-plus work plane. What can I setup in clearance plane in order for the...
      02-10-2017, 01:06 PM
    Working...
    X