Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill **********
    replied
    Simply delete the ones you don't want. F9 the load probes command, scroll to the ones you don't want, click them then hit delete. I don't know that it's "Generating" probe files, I suspect that it's simply loading old out of date ones. In the drop down after you F9 the load probe command, you can scroll through all of your probe files and decide what stays and what goes.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• #2#
    replied
    Next time you open one of those programs, define the probe as one that you don't mind having in your list. Then, the next time you open the program it will be using a probe that is defined.

I'd put in a comment though that the probe file was changed from X to Y and that Y may cause issues and X should be defined and used for the program.

Leave a comment:

• ClayOgre
    replied
    It doesn't seem open a probe window. It just has a pop up that says there is a probe that is not defined. Looking in my probe directory, I have a bunch of 1 kb probe files that it "automagically" generates.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew D. Hoedeman
    replied
    As far as I know, if, when it opens, you then cancel out of the probe window, it will NOT make a new one and you can simply enter the one that you really want.

Leave a comment:

• ClayOgre
    started a topic stop automatic probe file generation

stop automatic probe file generation

I have a number of older programs that haven't been run in a while. Most of them use older probe definitions that are no longer being used. Whenever I open one of these older programs, it automatically defined a probe file for one of these older probes and my probe list gets populated with all these obsolete probe definitions.

Is there a way to make it so that it doesn't automatically generate a probe file for a non-existent probe?