Lock up problems

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lock up problems

    I just changed from 3.5 MR2 to 3.7 MR2. My program has locked up twice this morning. I tried to search back posts no real help(updated forum).
    Is there a more stable version or should I go back to 3.5 MR2.

  • #2
    Originally posted by layout tech View Post
    I just changed from 3.5 MR2 to 3.7 MR2. My program has locked up twice this morning. I tried to search back posts no real help(updated forum).
    Is there a more stable version or should I go back to 3.5 MR2.
    Why use 3.7 mr2 when there is a 3.7 mr3? I would use V3.7 MR3. also, BEWARE of migrated programs, they have always been problematic.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, 3.7MR3 is a good stable version.
      sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

      Comment


      • #4
        I also concur with the wisdom of the above "gurus".

        Version 3.7mr3 is the way to go.

        I hate to say it folks, but I do miss the "demon". It is far more powerful than the "lovely" software that I'm now forced to use.

        Blessings,
        ZydecoPete
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree with evryone all the time. I agree this time too.

          Post padding
          sigpic

          James Mannes

          Comment


          • #6
            Ditto on MR3. Maybe his SMA (or lack there of) wont let him get to MR3...

            Ditto on padding
            Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

            Comment


            • #7
              3.7MR1 was better than MR2, 3.7MR3 seemed a bit more stable.
              I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

              Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
              PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
              PH10MQ/SP600M


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                3.7MR3 Better than Mr2 but I still get the pcdlearn occasionally.
                sigpic
                3.7 MR4

                Comment


                • #9
                  3.7MR3 is the best thing since sliced bread.
                  Its the cat's pajamas.
                  Its better than a BigMac or a Whopper.
                  The only things that beat it are Beer, Whiskey, or Root Beer.
                  Lately, it occurs to me
                  What a long, strange trip it's been.

                  2017 R1 (Offline programming)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by John Riggins View Post
                    3.7MR3 is the best thing since sliced bread.
                    Its the cat's pajamas.
                    Its better than a BigMac or a Whopper.
                    The only things that beat it are Beer, Whiskey, or Root Beer.


                    No way man. 3.2063 is/was the best one EVER.

                    Bill

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bill McCafferty View Post
                      No way man. 3.2063 is/was the best one EVER.

                      Bill
                      I'll agree that it was the most stable.
                      Lately, it occurs to me
                      What a long, strange trip it's been.

                      2017 R1 (Offline programming)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Running Windows XP SP2?

                        Got the hotfix?

                        Is your computer set to run in best performance mode?

                        Start--> Settings--> Control Panel--> System--> Advanced--> Settings (in the Performance area)--> Adjust for best performance


                        As said above, 3.7MR3 is better than 3.7MR2. I have very, very few crashes with 3.7MR3.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for the help!

                          I looked. I have 3.7; 3.7MR2; 4.0; 4.1; but I do not have 3.7MR3.

                          I will have to contact Hexagon and see if I can get 3.7MR3 or go back to
                          3.5MR2.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by layout tech View Post
                            Thanks for the help!

                            I looked. I have 3.7; 3.7MR2; 4.0; 4.1; but I do not have 3.7MR3.

                            I will have to contact Hexagon and see if I can get 3.7MR3 or go back to
                            3.5MR2.
                            Go here and download it, they will NOT send it to you:

                            http://www.wilcoxassoc.com/Downloads/dl_pcdmis.htm
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by AndersI
                            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

                            Comment

                            Related Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X