sample hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sample hits

Can I pull sample hits from an autocircle? I've looked and looked and cannot find out how to do it. I can pull the individual hits from the cirlces but can't find anything on getting the sample hits.

TIA

Duane
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

sample hits

Well if you think about it, your "sample hits" are at a given distance from the center of the circle, that is, if your using "auto circle". You should be able to do the math to find the hits.

Comment

It's in the probe toolbox(V4 and up). Change sample hits to 0.
      sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Originally posted by inspector212 View Post
        It's in the probe toolbox(V4 and up). Change sample hits to 0.
        I know where and how to do that....

I want to pull the individual points from my measured sample hits to construct a plane from those points. I've got 3 bores in line all relative to the same surface and wanted to get sample hits 1 and 2 from the first bore and sample hits 3 and 4 from the 3rd bore to construct a plane on that surface.
        Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
        Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

Sorry, I should have read your post closer. I don't know of a way to do that. Why not just take extra hits on the surface?
          sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Say your measuring in the z+..I would think your sample hits would be whatever your z reading is.....measure the circle using sample hits & extract the z reading........
            sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment