Display windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display windows

good afternoon folks...once again i have a new question. im running 4.2 at the moment. i was wondering: when i pull up some of my construction features and what not...the pop up window is longer than the screen. is there a setting somewhere to have that kind of stuff fit the screen. for example the construct a line box is so long i can't get to the create/close buttons on the bottom. plus i can't click and drag on a corner to adjust the size. it's pissing me off.

help
    " Why don't you jump off a bridge in front of a train?"

Originally posted by skinnyhips View Post
    good afternoon folks...once again i have a new question. im running 4.2 at the moment. i was wondering: when i pull up some of my construction features and what not...the pop up window is longer than the screen. is there a setting somewhere to have that kind of stuff fit the screen. for example the construct a line box is so long i can't get to the create/close buttons on the bottom. plus i can't click and drag on a corner to adjust the size. it's pissing me off.

help
    NOPE, the only thing you can do is crank up the resolution on your monitor.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Change your screen resolution tothe next hight setting. You may have to play with it a bit to get it look good and get it all onto the screen. I also "drop" my tool bar while I'm working in V4.2MR1.
      Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
      Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

yeah i already dropped the toolbar and it's still too **** big. i'll try the monitor settings and see if that helps. thanks gang.
        " Why don't you jump off a bridge in front of a train?"

Comment