Clearing Inputs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing Inputs

I have a couple of programs that the operator needs to input manually measured data. Is there a way to make this data clear each time the program is run? If there is how. If I clear the data how do I make PCDMIS not continue the program until data is entered?
    DeWain Hodge

Originally posted by DeWain Hodge View Post
    I have a couple of programs that the operator needs to input manually measured data. Is there a way to make this data clear each time the program is run? If there is how. If I clear the data how do I make PCDMIS not continue the program until data is entered?
    Go to Insert/ Dimesions/ Keyin
    This option allows to enter manual measured data (i.e. caliper).

Program will stop and wont continue until data entered.

Hope ir helps.
    sigpicIt's corona time!
    737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto View Post
      Go to Insert/ Dimesions/ Keyin
      This option allows to enter manual measured data (i.e. caliper).

Program will stop and wont continue until data entered.

Hope ir helps.
      Will the data from the previous part still be there? The machinist who run the CMM on nights have a habit of just leaving the old data in the "comments" I have now.
      DeWain Hodge

Comment

Will the data from the previous part still be there? The machinist who run the CMM on nights have a habit of just leaving the old data in the "comments" I have now.

On a keyed in dim the data is kept from the previous run until changed. I have never needed to do what you want but i would think there is a way to accomplish it....sorry
        sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Well, you can insert a Comment/Operator right before the keyin. How about
          "Hey dummy, enter a new value"
          sigpicIt's corona time!
          737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto View Post
            Well, you can insert a Comment/Operator right before the keyin. How about
            "Hey dummy, enter a new value or your going to get fired , butthead!"
            I added to that Roberto..
            When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
            sigpic

Comment