Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PH9 Issue

it is while I have issue with my PH9 .

when it is changing orientation, some times it makes Wierd noise ( Crack) inside the ball shape, and it moves to wrong Orientation, some times the Red light on Handy controlel goes On, some times does not.

some times it trys to correct the PH orientation by trying and making more noises, finally it fails and PH Release the Gear ( the Tip get loose and moves downward, like you have put pressure on the TP).

What do you think? I belive that is wrong with PH9 isnt it?

tahnx

It needs to be replaced.

Comment

Yep, sounds like you've got a problem with your ph9.

It sounds like you are due for a new one but since they don't make the ph9 anymore, you're most likely going to have to upgrade to a ph10.

Comment

yes, that is what I am thinking,

any Idea PH9A belongs to How long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck View Post
          Yep, sounds like you've got a problem with your ph9.

It sounds like you are due for a new one but since they don't make the ph9 anymore, you're most likely going to have to upgrade to a ph10.
          Look around (or wait from someone to answer) but I think (THINK, I said) that there are places that are still doing PH9 series heads.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
            Look around (or wait from someone to answer) but I think (THINK, I said) that there are places that are still doing PH9 series heads.
            Thank you for advise, Just Curisity......... How come the Picture on the Right is taller than Left One I am Hijacking my subject

Comment

Have a goosey at this thread.

http://www.pcdmisforum.com/showthread.php?t=4114

specifically this post may be of interest to you.

http://www.pcdmisforum.com/showpost....53&postcount=7

Comment

Contact these people. They do RBE (rebuild by exchange) of PH9's.

http://www.rcmetrology.com/
                sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                  Contact these people. They do RBE (rebuild by exchange) of PH9's.

http://www.rcmetrology.com/
                  Thankx every body for Hints and helps, I am located in CANADA. these are in US and we can not afford to send and receive the ONLY ph head that we have ( at least I have to go to vacation for a while ).

Comment

Originally posted by TigerShark View Post
                    Thankx every body for Hints and helps, I am located in CANADA. these are in US and we can not afford to send and receive the ONLY ph head that we have ( at least I have to go to vacation for a while ).

They will send it before you send yours to them. Besides, what difference does it make? You have a faulty PH9 (possibly), and as of right now you are possibly reporting erroneous (errors) data.
                    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I believe Jim Jewell (the guy who posted the one post I linked) is also in Canada. He may be of help. Try sending him a PM or I think he has an e-mail address in his signature. I know he at least has the name of his company and you could probably google that.

Comment

Thank you for advise, Just Curisity......... How come the Picture on the Right is taller than Left One I am Hijacking my subject
                        The "Matt" on the right is taller becasue he was getting goosed in that photo.
                        Lately, it occurs to me
                        What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Originally posted by John Riggins View Post
                          The "Matt" on the right is taller becasue he was getting goosed in that photo.
                          Actually, if you look close, it is MOSTLY an optical illusion. The shoulders are at almost the exact same height as well as the eye glasses. The beard is what makes it appear more so than it really is.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by AndersI
                          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Tiger, where are you located ? "Canada" is a little vague. Yes you can get an RBE head, meaning you would have one very quickly. PM for more info if you like. I took my email link off, SPAM like crazy, learned my lesson.
                            Jim Jewell

Comment

Originally posted by jjewell View Post
                              Tiger, where are you located ? "Canada" is a little vague. Yes you can get an RBE head, meaning you would have one very quickly. PM for more info if you like. I took my email link off, SPAM like crazy, learned my lesson.
                              Thankx for help, we are ordering a PH10 complete set, I am not sure how rebuilt will work, I beleive that is time for change because Support is not anymore behind PH9. it doesnot worth later risk if any thing goes wrong with that rebuilt again.

by the way, I am located in Ontario

Comment