Hide and Show graphics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hide and Show graphics.

    Good day to you all.

    Getting a little irritated here. I keep un-checking the text box that should allow me to turn off my probe display, but soon as I go to click a point on my CAD model it has mysteriously "checked" itself again. This means that I cannot see where I want to measure a point as the ruby completely covers the point.

    Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere?

    Thanks,

    CAD++
    Version 4.2 MR1
    Bristol Citysigpic
    Home of the Reds

  • #2
    Originally posted by Virgil UK View Post
    Good day to you all.

    Getting a little irritated here. I keep un-checking the text box that should allow me to turn off my probe display, but soon as I go to click a point on my CAD model it has mysteriously "checked" itself again. This means that I cannot see where I want to measure a point as the ruby completely covers the point.

    Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere?

    Thanks,

    CAD++
    Version 4.2 MR1
    Not sure if you CAN get rid of the ruby like you can get rid of the rest. I think you are just stuck with it.

    You COULD, however, change the PROBE.DAT file definition of it. You can make the ruby draw smaller WITHOUT effecting anything, other than the picture of it in Pcdmis.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Matt for the quick reply, that is better, not perfect, but it will do.
      Bristol Citysigpic
      Home of the Reds

      Comment


      • #4
        Did you try the Hide and Show graphics button on the graphics mode tool bar? You can untick the probe and it should stay hidden until you retick it.

        Stays hidden in my version which is 4.1 until the probe toolbox or calibrate window is used.
        Last edited by Rushy; 10-22-2007, 09:12 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks.

          I have tried that but it doesn't work. The reason I have not seen this before is because I usually work online, not offline. This quirk only happens when I'm working offline.
          Bristol Citysigpic
          Home of the Reds

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Virgil UK View Post
            Thanks.

            I have tried that but it doesn't work. The reason I have not seen this before is because I usually work online, not offline. This quirk only happens when I'm working offline.
            Over here its 4:00 in the morning Virgil (Good Morning). I just tried what you are having a problem with and had the same thing, that the tip would not go away. What I did was make the cad large and you can see behind the tip and should be able to get close to where you want to take your point. Just a thought. It will let you take the hit on the black point. I think you have found a PC DEMON


            http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...nger/tip-1.jpg
            sigpicRegards,
            Donald Henger
            B&S Micro Excel Pfx
            3.5mr2 & 3.7mr3
            PHH10MQ, TP20 & TP2
            Country Rocks,But Bluegrass RULES!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Virgil UK View Post
              Good day to you all.

              Getting a little irritated here. I keep un-checking the text box that should allow me to turn off my probe display, but soon as I go to click a point on my CAD model it has mysteriously "checked" itself again. This means that I cannot see where I want to measure a point as the ruby completely covers the point.

              Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere?

              Thanks,

              CAD++
              Version 4.2 MR1
              Might not what you're looking for but,
              You could enter the nominals (spot you want to measure) and press "FIND VECTOR (S)"
              sigpicIt's corona time!
              737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Roberto View Post
                Might not what you're looking for but,
                You could enter the nominals (spot you want to measure) and press "FIND VECTOR (S)"


                Correction,
                I meant to say "Find nearest CAD element".

                Good day!
                sigpicIt's corona time!
                737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

                Comment

                Related Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X