HELP 3.7mr3 not playing fairly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP 3.7mr3 not playing fairly

HELP I have tried everything that I know to get rid of the Wilcox bmp file from printing on my reports. I have deleted it, REM in front of it ect... What do I need to get it to stop.
    I have always been able to do it before. Now I"m stupid.

Craiger if you keep that up someone will tell your mom!!!!
    Time for the Trolls to leave.

I think the file you want to change is the 'logo.bmp' file. That's the one I changed to our logo and it show's Goodrich on the reports.
    sigpic
    Screw It. Let's Ride

2011 MR1 Cad ++

Comment

Originally posted by tenndoc
      I think the file you want to change is the 'logo.bmp' file. That's the one I changed to our logo and it show's Goodrich on the reports.
      That's it!

Ours says Lear Corp. now

TK
      sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

I'm sorry that I wasn't clearer, that is the one that I changed. And I don't need any bmp to print. If I delete that line out completely, I seem to have other problems. Like after the program is done if I do anything other than close the program, my edit window starts to get a copy (graphic picture) of what I just did in it. I can't even close the program. If I exit PCDMIS and reopen it it opens with the program that it sc***ed up on. Then I have to log off and back on to get PCDMIS to work again. Put that command line back in the logo.dat file and PCDMIS works. But then I get the Wilcox bmp back. If I put REM in front of it like this ( #BMP=C:\PCDMISW3.7MR3\REMwai.bmp)
        then I get an error message cannot open bitmap. In all other versions I have been able to REM or delete that line and it did what I wanted.
        Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

I it not enough to turn off the header/footer? Or do you need the date time stamp? I do not have printers at my CMMs anymore so I do not know if the logo prints with the header/footer off or not but it certainly is not displayed.
          <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Craig,

Your hand is almost all the way up there.

Scared me for a second then I laughed.
            B. Jacobs
            B&S Global 12.15.10

Comment

Yeah, if you look real close - when fully engaged - his eye brow moves...
              Looks like he's just about poking out his fore-head...
              RFS Means Really Fussy Stuff

When all you have is a hammer - everything looks like a nail....
              sigpic

Comment

If all esle fails make a bmp of a . and use that
                maybe a workaround.. but have no idea why it would do that.. I keep a logo file in different part dir and it shows whatever I have it that file
                sigpic
                if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

WAI.BMP

what if you open paint, make the blank sheet as small as possible then save it to wai.bmp in your pcdimisw folder. I just tried it with mr2 and it worked well.... no errors

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by kbotta
                    Yeah, if you look real close - when fully engaged - his eye brow moves...
                    Looks like he's just about poking out his fore-head...
                    Actually that was just a nice side effect of scaling it down to 80x80 pixels. I'd like to say it was intentional but it was not. It did give me an idea of adding a finger piecing my forehead but I am too busy right now trying to find someone to let me take a picture of them with my finger up their nose. After that I have some programming and a couple a first articles then a PPAP to do.

Comment

I would like to know how you are making them move.
                      Mine needs to dance some.
                      B. Jacobs
                      B&S Global 12.15.10

Comment

http://http://www.pcdmisforum.com/sh...=6431#post6431

Blame Tom

Comment

A 1 pixel white dot should give you what you're wanting. Open paint and change the attributes of the image to 1x1 pixel. Save it as logo.bmp and you should have your problem solved.
                          sigpic
                          Screw It. Let's Ride

2011 MR1 Cad ++

Comment

I guess what I'd like to know is does the .bmp print even with show header/footer unchecked? If not why not uncheck it? Unless of course you need the date time stamp.

Comment

The key is to change the .BMP file to the image you want, leave the logo.dat file alone. Am I missing something?

TK
                              sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment