Inputting Graphic Analysis in Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inputting Graphic Analysis in Report

What is the best way to have updated Graphic Analysis automatically input into the report without using Hyper Report?

Such as dimensions for a certain area, then followed by the view w/ analysis for that area
    sigpic

I won't say anything, 'nostril boy' would get upset with me!

Seriously, I am not sure how you can get that into a Pcdmis report WITHOUT using the hyper-report. I thought that was B&S's big selling point for the hyper-report, updated, 'live' graphics in the reports. I think you can do screen captures, but I seem to remember that there was a problem with them 'updating' to the new data or some such. So, as far as I know (and for this topic, it ain't much) you might have to do them by hand, one at a time. Man, that would bite the big one, eh?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

That's the way I have been doing it and it does bite the big one Matt!

I think Hyper Report is a pain to use, since I don't actually make programs for production. The time it will take me to make a hyper Report wouldn't justify itself. Thanks anyway though Matt!
      sigpic

Comment

Who's "nostril boy"? Am I missing something here?
        <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

LOL!!
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe you need to get deeper by another knuckle to find what you are missing?
            sigpic
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

My grandad would always say, "What idiot is he pointing at this time!" Sure do miss that guy.
              sigpic
              Screw It. Let's Ride

2011 MR1 Cad ++

Comment

Diggin for gold I say, diggin for gold...
                RFS Means Really Fussy Stuff

When all you have is a hammer - everything looks like a nail....
                sigpic

Comment

on the analysis view screen insert the analysis view command I usually put this below the dimension intended to show or end of dimensioning
                  make sure show screen captures is checked in the edit window layout screen
                  this has worked for me to the regualr pcdmis reports---i usually save them in PDF format and the analysis views are there
                  ive only used this to represent profiles--not other dimensions

Comment

Rich,
                    I did that, but the view came up showing the arrows, but not the cad. Do you know what might cause this?
                    Last edited by rebeldude; 04-27-2006, 11:34 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman
                      Maybe you need to get deeper by another knuckle to find what you are missing?
                      Here you are Matt,

Surely some of you saw this comming.

Enjoy

Craig

Thank you T Miller for the tech support
                      Last edited by craiger_ny; 04-27-2006, 11:31 AM.
                      <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

yes, no cad. I think there is a licensing issue with Pc-Dmis involving them export certian formats of the cad model.

Have you ever looked at Verisurf's report output http://www.verisurf.com/analysis.htm ? Brown & Sharpe needs to get a move on graphical reprting quick!

-Gabriel
                        sigpic

Comment

GREAT, I knew it would show up sooner or later!
                          sigpic

Comment

Exceptional, nostril boy, exceptional.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry all.. I would of left him hang....bad day I guess cause I did see it comming
                              sigpic
                              if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment