Calibration with SP25M Error HELP !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calibration with SP25M Error HELP !!!!!!!!

Guys, Need some help!! Has anyone ever seen this message"Unable to initialize Renishaw Calibration COM object Possible causes includeThe Renishaw calibratuon DLL not being present or not properly registered." I SEARCHED ALL .DLL files. Saw nothing closely named to renishaw or calibration in DLL files ? -(Calibration for scanning) I do not get this error for touch cal.w tp20
    sigpic

Are you still under warranty / SMA?

I suspect tech support can provide you with the latest renishaw DLL. It sounds like you are missing something. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Don Ruggieri View Post
      It sounds like you are missing something. . .
      Of course he is missing something, " Dude, he lives in a cardboard box under a bridge!"
      sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Please check the control panel. START-SETTINGS-CONTROL PANEL-ADD REMOVE PROGRAMS. Search the attached item.

If there is not a program as shown in the picture , simply reinstall your current pc-dmis version again to the same folder.

HTH
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
          Of course he is missing something, " Dude, he lives in a cardboard box under a bridge!"
          LMFAO...

I don't know how I missed that one but I would have jumped right on it too...
          sigpic
          Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
          PCDMIS 2012
          Windows Office XP

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
            Nice!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Don Ruggieri View Post
              I suspect tech support can provide you with the latest renishaw DLL. It sounds like you are missing something. . .
              Yes, called tech support they took way too long to get back to me PROBLEM RESOLVED!!! The problem was CALRSP.DLL file had to be re-registered with the upgrade from mr2 to mr3. Thing was when I went back to mr2 still had the same prob !never had it before DEMONS DEMONS DEMONS . Thanks to all for all your help !! PS upgraded cardbox to a double wide some rich folks left a freezer box outside with the trash!! Imagine That!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AJHVW93 View Post
                Yes, called tech support they took way too long to get back to me PROBLEM RESOLVED!!! The problem was CALRSP.DLL file had to be re-registered with the upgrade from mr2 to mr3. Thing was when I went back to mr2 still had the same prob !never had it before DEMONS DEMONS DEMONS . Thanks to all for all your help !! PS upgraded cardbox to a double wide some rich folks left a freezer box outside with the trash!! Imagine That!!!!
                Good luck with the DOUBLE WIDE. I'd recommend looking for some plastic to cover it with though. Winter is just around the corner...
                sigpic
                Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
                PCDMIS 2012
                Windows Office XP

Comment

Originally posted by rangerboat72 View Post
                  Good luck with the DOUBLE WIDE. I'd recommend looking for some plastic to cover it with though. Winter is just around the corner...
                  Yeah thanks,, Last year all I had was some hospital blankets, not very water resistant.
                  sigpic

Comment