V4.2 beta edition after V4.2 MR1 can be download

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • V4.2 beta edition after V4.2 MR1 can be download

    The wilcox released 4.2 beta yesterday, just 18-days after its released-v4.2 MR1. Does anyone can tell which function has been added or changed??
    The content mind is the greatest happiness a man can enjoy in the world.......

    SHEFFIELD CMM
    PCDMIS V3.7/V4.1/V4.2........

  • #2
    That SUX, I just installed 4.2mr1 late last week...
    sigpic
    Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
    PCDMIS 2012
    Windows Office XP

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't know, but I dislike v4.2MR1 so much I will not use it. With all its bugs I still use v4.1.
      DeWain Hodge

      Comment


      • #4
        Troll at large

        Originally posted by DeWain Hodge View Post
        Don't know, but I dislike v4.2MR1 so much I will not use it. With all its bugs I still use v4.1.

        ignore him...









        G


        An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an online community such as an online discussion forum or USENET, with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.[1]
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Note that the beta version isn't an official "released" version. As I understand it, it is a build of PC-DMIS that is updated often after a formal release with changes that didn't make it into that release. Since it's updated nearly daily, it does not go through the rigorous testing process that the release versions do. Because of this, the beta versions aren't recommended for general use. They are provided, however, for those who may need a specific change or fix and can't wait for the next official released version.
          Jared Hess - Techwriter @ WAI
          [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JaredHess View Post
            Note that the beta version isn't an official "released" version. As I understand it, it is a build of PC-DMIS that is updated often after a formal release with changes that didn't make it into that release. Since it's updated nearly daily, it does not go through the rigorous testing process that the release versions do. Because of this, the beta versions aren't recommended for general use. They are provided, however, for those who may need a specific change or fix and can't wait for the next official released version.
            What would that testing be? If it will fit on a CD or not?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by AndersI
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
              What would that testing be? If it will fit on a CD or not?

              Is that with the lead based logo or the non-lead based logo?
              Saving the world, one bad part at a time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EHines View Post
                Is that with the lead based logo or the non-lead based logo?
                Only if you are getting the China-based pirated copies.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by AndersI
                I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                  Only if you are getting the China-based pirated copies.
                  Name one thing that is not "China based" these days.
                  <internet bumper sticker goes here>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
                    Name one thing that is not "China based" these days.
                    1) My daughter
                    2) My son
                    3) My wife

                    Oh, wait, that's 3........

                    4) My temper. Oh, wait, that IS based on China, most of the time, except when it is based on IT
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by AndersI
                    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

                    Comment

                    Related Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X