Joystick Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick Spring

Does anybody know from where one can purchase the little Z axis tension springs inside the joystick?

i know of a supplier we use here in Canada...i'm not sure if that'll help though...

in Ontario it's Canadian Measurement Metrology

3w(dot)cmmxyz(dot)com

Aaron
    "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence" - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks. Never ordered anything from out of the country but I can give it a shot.

Comment

Catfish Gilley didn't break one already did he???
        sigpic
        Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
        PCDMIS 2012
        Windows Office XP

Comment

Nah, he hasn't broken anything yet. But if he does we'll let you know all about it.

Comment

Please do...

LOL...

I'm sure he'll be just fine though...
            sigpic
            Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
            PCDMIS 2012
            Windows Office XP

Comment

So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by phil george View Post
                Does anybody know from where one can purchase the little Z axis tension springs inside the joystick?
                Usually we call up the Wixom, Michigan BNS office and they send us some free of charge.
                sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Yeah, I just did that and much to my surprise they're doing the same. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                    Usually we call up the Wixom, Michigan BNS office and they send us some free of charge.
                    Yeah, right! Next you'll be telling us tech support calls you right back!

j/k James - unfortunately you seem to get better response from B&S that we do. Sometimes I wonder if my predicessor (sp?) did something to p them off.

Comment

Originally posted by phil george View Post
                      Yeah, I just did that and much to my surprise they're doing the same. Thanks.
                      Originally posted by Goodluck View Post
                      Yeah, right! Next you'll be telling us tech support calls you right back!

j/k James - unfortunately you seem to get better response from B&S that we do. Sometimes I wonder if my predicessor (sp?) did something to p them off.
                      See he got the same treatment. It's who you know man.
                      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                        See he got the same treatment. It's who you know man.
                        Apparently.

Comment

I've got a bag full of them here, if anybody needs one
                          sigpic Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, but rather a skid in broadside, totally worn, proclaiming WOW What a ride!

Comment

Just for the record:
                            Last time I called tech support they took my info and said a tech would call me.
                            He did, within one hour.
                            He suggested several ways to fix the problem.
                            I had the problem fixed an hour after that.
                            The tech called back the next day to see if his suggestions worked.
                            I was happy with the service.
                            Lately, it occurs to me
                            What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Last time I called tech support was when they were moving. It took them two weeks to call me back. I had the problem fixed at least a week before they called.

One would think they would have had some kind of plan in place to deal with the calls that came in during their move.

Maybe things have changed for the better since I last called. I hope to never need to call again. Not because of the service but because it would mean I have a(nother) problem. Still, if I run into a problem and can't find the answer here, I won't hesitate to call.

Comment