Probe Changer Drop-Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probe Changer Drop-Down

Looking for the probe changer drop down. I can't find it. I'm trying to define a probe changer and I can't find the dropdown.

I must be tired....

Thanks.

Edit - Prefrences - Probe Changer
    sigpic
    EPG
    PCDMIS 3.7MR3
    B&S Global

Comment

EDIT>PREFERENCES>PROBECHANGER
      sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

ONLY works if you have paid for the probe-changer option.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I don't have that...Do I need CAD++?

Edit: Thanks Mr. Hoedeman. That's it. Unreal. Get you coming and going, don't they.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kugler View Post
            I don't have that...Do I need CAD++?
            I don;t think it matters WHAT 'version' of Pcdmis you have, but the probe changer rack is an extra cost option.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by AndersI
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Did you just buy the machine and/or probe rack? The sales person should have told you there was an additional option to be purchased for pc-dmis it integrate the changer. If you bought it thru a B&S rep, make them give you the module, don't pay for it. They should have told you up front and if you scream loud enough they will. Tell them you were under the impression the car came with tires, since it is nealy useless without them and they said nothing about them not being included.

Comment

No, we had an MCR20 rack from another machine and I was thinking of adding it to my Xcel.

Just wanted to see what it would take to do that. I just assumed it was included. Stupid me.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kugler View Post
                  No, we had an MCR20 rack from another machine and I was thinking of adding it to my Xcel.

Just wanted to see what it would take to do that. I just assumed it was included. Stupid me.
                  Does the other machine have pc-dmis? Current SMA on both? You could switch portlocks and related files, but that would be a pain in the keister. If the other machine is not pc-dmis you are SOL.

Comment

It only takes about $1000 to have it turned on!
                    sigpic

Comment