Auto Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Line

I'm running DMIS 3.7MR1 on this particular machine. This is my problem with Auto Line - Every time I close out a program, the Edge Vector changes then next time I pull the program up. Then I am forced to search for all the Auto Line checks in the program and edit the vector. What the **** is going on here?

Well, I have never used auto-line, I always learn my lines (great for acting!) and I have never had one 'lose' it's way.

Also, for V3.7, MR3 is the best working version, upgrade if you can:

http://cmmprogrammer.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=101

It might work better in the newer version.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I run V3.7MR3 and use auto lines a lot and do not have that problem either but I have found that I cannot use auto lines in an alignment. Throws things way out of whack....
      Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
      Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

You could try assigning your theos to variables and then insert the variable into the appropriate spots. PIA but it should be an immediate fix.
        sigpic 1.61803399Δ
        ASSIMILATE INTERGRATE SYNTHESIZE

Comment

I'm guessing it is a bug with mr1. I'd upgrade to mr3 if you can.

I know there was a bug with autoplanes in mr1 and mr2. It would change a plane in an existing program from a radial hit pattern to a square hit pattern or vice versa. It would change it to whatever the last one used was.

Comment

This is a known bug according to B&S, auto plane has some issues also, I seem to have more problems w/ FP3 control as opposed to older SHARPE-32 or WORLD CLASS controllers. My issues are not consistent, sometimes they work.
            I second the suggestion for 3.7mr3 !
            GLOBAL FX 12-15-10
            3.7MR3, XP/SP2
            EXCEL 12-20-10, 9-12-9, 7-10-7

Comment