Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• view sets

Gday,
    Running 4.1, I am creating a viewset the recalling it into my program and "metafile" to add the view to my report. My problem is my id's keep disappearing when i run the prog and even when im looking through my code! . It is imperative these ids remain on and appear on the model in my report. Any Ideas...please.. cheers
    the_cougar.JPG
    The Cougar

Try editing your feature appearance.
    Reduce it down to the minium features you require.
    I have found that if I save more than one or two views this way that I too lose the ID's, so I try to keep this to just one view when turning on and off the the feature displays.
    Oneother thing to watch for is if you are creating custom CAD views in "VIEW SETUP" this to can mess with you when changing from one view to another.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Dawson View Post
      Gday,
      Running 4.1, I am creating a viewset the recalling it into my program and "metafile" to add the view to my report. My problem is my id's keep disappearing when i run the prog and even when im looking through my code! . It is imperative these ids remain on and appear on the model in my report. Any Ideas...please.. cheers
      [ATTACH]1881[/ATTACH]
      The Cougar
      Sorry Barry, but I am going to have to say it. Move up to 4.2mr1. It was an issue in 4.1 and I know because I sent an email about it. Sorry for the repetitive nature of the 4.2 thing.
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Gday James,
        Firstly cheers for that excel stuff a few weeks ago its much appreciated! We have a SMA with Hi Tech Metrology in Australia so getting upgrade is no drama.Are you saying i wouldnt have this problem in 4.2mr1? We have 3 offline and 3 online is it advisable to get all liscences upgraded at once?Is 4.2mr1 the latest release? Cheers Paul

Comment

Barry, if you upgrade, do a dual install outlined by Matt here
          sigpic 1.61803399Δ
          ASSIMILATE INTERGRATE SYNTHESIZE

Comment