Offline programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline programming

Has anyone taken the DMIS offline programming class? If so, what all was covered (there is no syllabus), and did you find it to be very beneficial?

Thanks

Did not even know there was such a thing. The best thing I have found is OJT, trail and error. Because what ever I they were teaching at a class I already knew. And each company out there has its own needs with too many varialbles. What type of business you in?
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

What paul said..if you can program online you can offline
      sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

I know how to program offline, but I didnt know if there were certain aspects of it that I didn't know, or that I wasn't performing. There is a class that's offered, but like i said, no syllabus, and I was curious as to what it covered. I have some trouble moving the part when using CAD models, relating it to the machine, and then importing the fixturing hardware definitions and relating them to everything. I don't really need them , but I was wondering if there was anything else that I may be missing out on.

Comment

Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
          What paul said..if you can program online you can offline
          First I get Matt to agree with one of my posts and now bw_bob! WoW, thats two in two years! Baby I am on a Roll!
          sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

No offline class, but offline programming style is what you should be using everyday.

G
            sigpic

Comment

I program offline on occasion. Sometimes I have a model & sometimes i don't. I guess its how comfortable you feel about your programming skills. Me personally I would not waste the money, but thats just me. There is not much more I can say...good luck
              sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment