Report Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Help

How do I get a series of text boxes to appear at only the end of the report - on the Last Page?
    sigpic
    Cold Beer MMMmmmm........

Dell Precision T5400
    Windows 7
    B&S XCEL
    WENZEL LH1512
    PCDMIS 2011 MR1

Insert them at the end
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

That does not work. I have the text boxes inserted right above the Page number box. Should I put them after the page number box?
      sigpic
      Cold Beer MMMmmmm........

Dell Precision T5400
      Windows 7
      B&S XCEL
      WENZEL LH1512
      PCDMIS 2011 MR1

Comment

What are you using text boxes for?
        sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

I think one thing you could do is use a footer template and modify that to contain the text boxes and the information you want to display. That should appear on the very last page if you only have one section.

Here's what I would do (using 4.2)
          1. Access label template editor.
          2. Open an existing footer templates or create a new label temple as your footer. Modify it to contain your txt boxes.
          3. Then in the Report Template editor, access your report template and right-click on the TextReportObject to get its properties, and access the Rule Tree.
          4. There, expand Miscellaneous and for Bottom of Last Page in Section add a rule to have it use the footer label template you defined.
          Jared Hess - PC-DMIS Documentation Team Lead @ HMI
          [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

Whatever you add to the report template you are using will affect all pages. If you want it to affect only the last page I would use comments.
            I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
            PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
            PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Another suggestion: How about adding another Section to your report? Open your existing template and go to the bottom of the view. Right click on the Tab (probably called TheView0) and insert a new section. In that section, add your footer label. This was, these templates will ALWAYS show up at the back of your report.

Jan.
              PC-DMIS/NC 2010MR3; 15 December 2010; running on 18 machine tools.
              Romer Infinite; PC-DMIS 2010 MR3; 15 December 2010.

Comment

I've created a sample footer label template file (.lbl) and placed in on the WAI website if anyone is interested.
                Jared Hess - PC-DMIS Documentation Team Lead @ HMI
                [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment