Looping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looping

I'm wanting to know how to use the looping command. I'm trying to use it on a gauge R&R to make it go quicker. Any advice would help out a lot.
    PC DMIS 4.2
    Iota 2204
    Last edited by ptedrum; 09-10-2007, 12:40 PM.

You got a lot of hits below. Are you saving stats? That needs to be taken into consideration.

See similar threads
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    \/
    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

I only have 3 hits for the Gauge R&R and those are the dimensions I'm trying to loop. I do how ever need to record each dimension witch I usually do that by writing it down & then inputting it into a Gauge R&R results excel sheet. I was planning on hitting hold run to record the data & load parts.

Comment

If you are not using Datapage I'd recommend writing them to a text file, saves the pausing to write stuff down and can be imported into Excel. That is what I do
        <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Insert | Looping
          Before the 1st feature that is being measured.

Insert | End Loop
          After the last feature that is being measured.

In v3.7 I have seen issues with move points inside looping. I'm not sure if it still exists in v4.2. You can go into the Insert | Loop menu and press F1 to get more detailed help.

You can also try the MultiExecute Wizard by right clicking the toolbar above and enabling the Wizards.
          I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
          PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
          PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment