PcDmis opening Dog Slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PcDmis opening Dog Slow?

Yesterday I Loaded DataPage from the website. I also ran a program from our sister plant that was written with Ver 3.5. I couldd not run that program had probe issues: thier ph10 versus my Tesa. So I copied paste and it ran. Now I am getting a DataPage error 129. I have deleted the Xstat11 file numerous times and still keep getting the 129 error? I Do not know if these are related. I have a call into tech support. But what do you think?
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

I would check the PATH that the program is tring to use, is it EXACTLY the same as the path you would normally use? IE c:\datapage\part
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Go to your database for that part & delete 2 files lockmgr.dbl & vista.taf.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
        I would check the PATH that the program is tring to use, is it EXACTLY the same as the path you would normally use? IE c:\datapage\part
        I rebooted and its still slow, but I did get datapage to work. I may have gotten some virus for the slowness issue. Thanks Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
          I rebooted and its still slow, but I did get datapage to work. I may have gotten some virus for the slowness issue. Thanks Matt.
          You're supposed to hit the p0rn sites with your office computer not the CMM computer...
          Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Originally posted by cmmguy View Post
            You're supposed to hit the p0rn sites with your office computer not the CMM computer...

DUH!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
              Yesterday I Loaded DataPage from the website. I also ran a program from our sister plant that was written with Ver 3.5. I couldd not run that program had probe issues: thier ph10 versus my Tesa. So I copied paste and it ran. Now I am getting a DataPage error 129. I have deleted the Xstat11 file numerous times and still keep getting the 129 error? I Do not know if these are related. I have a call into tech support. But what do you think?
              Delete the xstats file again and also open dp editor and unlock the correct database. then try to send it to stats after that
              XYZ_IJK
              pc-dmis 2012 mr1, 2013mr1
              calypso 5.4 sp1

Comment

Originally posted by xyz_ijk View Post
                Delete the xstats file again and also open dp editor and unlock the correct database. then try to send it to stats after that
                Thanks xyz_ijk, got it.

Comment