Point size on Cad model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point size on Cad model

Im working with a CAD model. When I take an auto point on this model the point is huge. How can i resize it.

thx

Originally posted by rringer123 View Post
    Im working with a CAD model. When I take an auto point on this model the point is huge. How can i resize it.

thx
    The settings editor (OUTSIDE of Pcdmis, you can't do this with Pcdmis open!), it will be under OPENGL settings, look for the radius size.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

iN THE EDITOR USE THE "FIND" FUNCTION. tYPE IN DRAWPOINTSINMM
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• boximus
        Probe hit size on CAD model
        by boximus
        I know its been gone over before, but I can't seem to find the thread that stated how to change the size of the probe hits on the CAD model in V 4.1....
        11-29-2006, 01:35 PM
      • brutveit
        Point Graphics
        by brutveit
        I am drawing a blank as to where I look to change the setting for the size the point icon when you are doing programming from the cad model.
        04-08-2009, 11:22 AM
      • grandpaal56
        size of cad model
        by grandpaal56
        I imported a step file and opened it up in pcdmis. If I try to pick a point on a surface the vector arrow is about 1000 times bigger than the the cad...
        02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
      • JIM HARRIS
        Points on cad model
        by JIM HARRIS
        Iam just starting to work with my first model using pc-dmis.Been using pc-dmis for 5 years,but no models.We are just starting to get some work for impellers.I...
        11-10-2006, 03:04 PM
      • kama2818
        cad file
        by kama2818
        I have good experience with 3d model but when use cad file in pc dims I am confuse how do alignment
        and when put point upon the cad file and take...
        09-06-2018, 04:33 PM
      Working...
      X