How can you tell if a program has activated Cad=Part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you tell if a program has activated Cad=Part?

I was asked "How can you tell if a program has activated Cad=Part?" I looked around and could not tell. But I thought it was a good question.
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Well, if you look at OPERATION ~ GRAPHICS DISPLAY WINDOW there should be CAD EQUALS PART, if there is a check to the left, then it SHOULD be CAD=PART. HOWEVER, I have found in V3.7 MR3 that if you go and make a tweak to your 3-2-1 alignment, then click on CAD=PART (to get the cad data set to the NEW alignment values) it will NOT do it with a single click, you have to do it twice (another ADDED bug in a 'final' release of a version to get you to keep your SMA up to date).
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
      I was asked "How can you tell if a program has activated Cad=Part?" I looked around and could not tell. But I thought it was a good question.
      In 4.2 you would go to OPERATIONS|GRAPHICS DISPLAY WINDOW|CAD=PART should have a check mark next to it if in use.
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Thanks, now I remember. I started yesterday at 6am. Pulled a nooner to take my mother and daughter to the Dallas Aquarium. Got a call back. Came back at 930pm and stayed til 230am and was back at 6am. My brains not functioning correctly today.

Comment

Thanks, now I remember. I started yesterday at 6am. Pulled a nooner to take my mother and daughter to the Dallas Aquarium. Got a call back. Came back at 930pm and stayed til 230am and was back at 6am. My brains not functioning correctly today.
          OK, if you say so!
          (right, like his brain ever works!)
          sigpic
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

hmm i guess nooner has a different definition in texas than it does in new england.................... lol

Comment

Originally posted by chainfeed View Post
              hmm i guess nooner has a different definition in texas than it does in new england.................... lol

Either that or family time is a lot different in Texas.
              Saving the world, one bad part at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by chainfeed View Post
                Originally posted by EHines View Post
                Now you guys are catching on....
                Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Originally posted by cmmguy View Post
                  haha who would have thought a pc-dmis forum could have humor...

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                    OK, if you say so!
                    (right, like his brain ever works!)
                    "You calling me a Liar Matt?"
                    http://images.movieeye.com/store/ima...rity-photo.jpg
                    I'm flattered that you even acknowledge the fact that I have a brain.

Comment

"You calling me a Liar Matt?"
                      http://images.movieeye.com/store/ima...rity-photo.jpg
                      I'm flattered that you even acknowledge the fact that I have a brain.
                      Are you talkin' to me?
                      Are you talkin' to me?
                      I don' see no one else around, Are you talkin' to me?

Hey, did you like my PM?
                      sigpic

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by chainfeed http://pcdmisforum.com/style2/buttons/viewpost.gif

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by EHines http://pcdmisforum.com/style2/buttons/viewpost.gif

Not bad newbies. Just try and keep up.

In the automotive world it means " cutting out of work at noon." Now I do not know what it means in Texas? But dude's we hold our "Mothers" sacred here. Be nice. Though I did laugh my a$$ off when I read what it means out there.
                        Last edited by Paul Sarrach; 08-31-2007, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Are you talkin' to me?
                          Are you talkin' to me?
                          I don' see no one else around, Are you talkin' to me?

Hey, did you like my PM?

http://einsiders.com/features/column...immortal32.jpg
                          Matt,
                          Say hello to my little Friend!

Comment

Well, if you look at OPERATION ~ GRAPHICS DISPLAY WINDOW there should be CAD EQUALS PART, if there is a check to the left, then it SHOULD be CAD=PART. HOWEVER, I have found in V3.7 MR3 that if you go and make a tweak to your 3-2-1 alignment, then click on CAD=PART (to get the cad data set to the NEW alignment values) it will NOT do it with a single click, you have to do it twice (another ADDED bug in a 'final' release of a version to get you to keep your SMA up to date).
                            What Matt is saying is the best way .You can also tell by The Graphic Display of the Probe and the cad model. Although on occasion the visual will look like the probe is driving into the part (ball comp). Even though cad =part has been selected. The demons like to play games!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AJHVW93 View Post
                              What Matt is saying is the best way .You can also tell by The Graphic Display of the Probe and the cad model. Although on occasion the visual will look like the probe is driving into the part (ball comp). Even though cad =part has been selected. The demons like to play games!!

Wow, Matt! Moving up are ya? I mean it must be cool to have your own personal spokesperson. So do I stop pm'ing you and send them to AJ too?
                              http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dcn0099l.jpg

Comment