Auto Feature Toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Feature Toolbar

Why does my autofeature toolbar only have 7 items and I cannot add anymore?? I have the seven basic features, but I'm trying to add the rest but can't.

Thanks

Do you have CAD++?
    Are they features in your AUTO FEATURE window?
    Does Pcdmis have somekind of 'limitation or bug'?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Just CAD.

Is that it? That's gonna **** me off if that's it. I know there is a differnece, but I didn't think that was one of them.

Mother puss bucket!!

Comment

Yep, that's one of them. New purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by John Kugler View Post
          Just CAD.

Is that it? That's gonna **** me off if that's it. I know there is a differnece, but I didn't think that was one of them.

Mother puss bucket!!
          Yeah, CAD++ has ALL the possible auto features that are available in Pcdmis, the CAD version has less. If they don't show up in the AUTOFEATURE window, you don't have them. SUX, don't it? I have a job in here, a long time ago, and the part had a round slot in it. We made the tools, sold them off, shipped the job out. The customer didn't have a 'high' enough Pcdmis and couldn't measure the round slots, all they had was the very basic Pcdmis. Heck, their versino of Pcdmis didn't even warn them that there were features in teh program it couldn't measure, it just skipped over them (even when they were ALIGNMENT features!).
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Yeah, gotta call the sales guy. We've have some parts with round slots and I'm getting sick of trying to get by with a work around.

Thanks. This is gonna cost us, I'm sure.

Comment

Update: $5600.00 US

Sales guy must need a new car....

Comment