Old Jog Box For a Validator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Jog Box For a Validator

I was wondering if anyone knew if any of these non marked buttons on this old, large, black jog box could work as my "Move Point" button? This is one of the ancient jog boxes. It has a seperate screen at the top with F1-F4 on it.
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew if any of these non marked buttons on this old, large, black jog box could work as my "Move Point" button? This is one of the ancient jog boxes. It has a seperate screen at the top with F1-F4 on it.
    I don't think so, I used to have the old jog box on my Validator and there wasn't an 'extra' button on it, yours sounds a little different, but I doubt that it will do it.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Ok. Thx.
      ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tuffship
        jog box
        by Tuffship
        The done button on my jog box is not responding all the time after measuring a feature.
        Any one know if there is a Hot Key to select done until...
        09-10-2009, 03:47 PM
      • nooners4
        Jog Box Issue
        by nooners4
        Hi,

When I turn on my CMM Controller our Jog Box illuminates and a loud ringing noise emanates from it and does not work. What might be the...
        07-02-2016, 02:42 AM
      • dougmillar
        Universal Jog Box
        by dougmillar
        I am charged with finding a Universal Jog Box for our Sheffield Endeavor 9.15.10 w/SP600M probeing system. I have a quote for the one Hexagon is now listing...
        12-13-2011, 07:12 PM
      • drewbobo
        Replaced Jog Box on Brown and Sharpe
        by drewbobo
        Our jog box went out last week, I received a new one this morning, it seems to me that the probe is not moving as fast as before. I can turn the new jog...
        03-05-2012, 02:21 PM
      • Ken8282
        Jog box dropped
        by Ken8282
        I just dropped the jog box for the machine I am using. It is a Brown and Sharp minstral. The jog box did not work after I dropped so I did a restart and...
        10-06-2012, 12:46 PM
      Working...
      X