Move points with rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move points with rotation

Say I have a tip rotation in the code and a move point somewhere after that. I create a marked set which does not use the tip rotation. I'm seeing that the move point will rotate to this angle no matter what I do. Is this move point somehow referencing this tip angle? Has anyone else seen this issue?
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

If the MOVEPOINT is after a tip change, then the tip change MUST be done for Pcdmis to move to that movepoint. Any feature after the tip change will also require the program to be at the tip. Anything after a tip will use that tip in the program, you can not 'skip' over a tip.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I forgot to mention this is a move/all point. It moves to the correct tip but rotates to the previous tip first.
      I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
      PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
      PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Underspec View Post
        I forgot to mention this is a move/all point. It moves to the correct tip but rotates to the previous tip first.
        Ah, you're screwed, that is something that Pcdmis does and it IS very annoying. Try putting in an extra move point, that might remove the problem.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment