Profile of the Slot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile of the Slot

i m new to pcdmis. anybody can help me to check this slot profile? everytime i call out the profile, it shows only zero.
    pls instruct me step by step.
    Attached Files

Use vetor points and report the T value of the points. If you need to know the definition of T value do a search on this forum. It has been defined by some of the guru's alot better than I can explain it.
    Kevin

Comment

Scan it. And use the profile button.

Code:
      [COLOR=#3366ff][CENTER][COLOR=#3366ff]Profile Form and Location of a Set using One Button Profile[/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR][CENTER][/CENTER]
      [COLOR=#3366ff]
       [LIST][*]Create a SET using a SCAN or by constructing one from points.[/LIST][LIST][*]Go to Edit/Preferences or hit F10 and turn on MAX/MIN in the Dimension tab.[/LIST][COLOR=green]FORMAT/TEXT,OPTIONS,ID,HEADINGS,SYMBOLS,;MEAS,NOM,TOL,DEV,OUTTOL,MAXMIN, [/COLOR]
       [LIST][*]Dimension the profile, Form and Location, turn OUTPUT to NONE[/LIST][COLOR=green]DIM LOC100= PROFILE OF SURFACE OF SET SET1  FORMANDLOCATION  [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]GRAPH=OFF  TEXT=OFF  MULT=10.00  OUTPUT=NONE[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]AX    MEAS    NOMINAL  +TOL   -TOL     DEV    OUTTOL  MAX      MIN    [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]M       1.831      0.000           1.000    1.000     1.831     0.000        0.901     -0.930 #--[/COLOR]
       [LIST][*][COLOR=navy]Hit enter and type “AS” and hit Tab once. Change name to PROF1. Hit Tab once and type “[/COLOR][COLOR=#333399]LOC100.MAX”[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]. Repeat for PROF2.[/COLOR][/LIST][COLOR=green]ASSIGN/PROF1 = LOC100.MAX[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]ASSIGN/PROF2 = LOC100.MIN[/COLOR][LIST][*]Hit enter and type “GEN” and hit Tab once. Change name to SET1_MAX. Hit Tab once and F7 until feature changes to POINT. Change NOM X to PROF1 and MEAS X to PROF1. Repeat for SET1_MIN.[/LIST][COLOR=green]SET1_MAX  =GENERIC/POINT,DEPENDENT,RECT,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           NOM/XYZ,PROF1,0,0,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           MEAS/XYZ,PROF1,0,0,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           NOM/IJK,0,0,1,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           MEAS/IJK,0,0,1[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]SET2_MIN  =GENERIC/POINT,DEPENDENT,RECT,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           NOM/XYZ,PROF2,0,0,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           MEAS/XYZ,PROF2,0,0,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           NOM/IJK,0,0,1,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]           MEAS/IJK,0,0,1[/COLOR]
       [LIST][*]Go to Edit/Preferences or hit F10 and turn off MAX/MIN in the Dimension tab.[/LIST][COLOR=green]FORMAT/TEXT,OPTIONS,ID,HEADINGS,SYMBOLS,;MEAS,NOM,TOL,DEV,OUTTOL, , [/COLOR]

[LIST][*]Dimension the variable PROF_SET1 using DIMENSION/LOCATION in “X”.[/LIST][COLOR=green]DIM LOC1= LOCATION OF POINT SET1_MAX  UNITS=MM ,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]GRAPH=OFF  TEXT=OFF  MULT=10.00  OUTPUT=BOTH[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]AX    MEAS    NOMINAL  +TOL   -TOL     DEV    OUTTOL      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]X       0.901      0.000            1.000    0.000     0.901    0.000 --#[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]END OF DIMENSION LOC1[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]DIM LOC2= LOCATION OF POINT SET2_MIN  UNITS=MM ,$[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]GRAPH=OFF  TEXT=OFF  MULT=10.00  OUTPUT=BOTH[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]AX    MEAS    NOMINAL  +TOL   -TOL     DEV    OUTTOL      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]X       -0.930      0.000           0.000    1.000    0.930    0.000 --#[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=green]END OF DIMENSION LOC2[/COLOR][LIST][*]Editing the XSTATS11.TMP file is not necessary.[/LIST][/COLOR]
      sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Thanks all for your helps.

Comment