Iterative problems V3.5mr2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iterative problems V3.5mr2

I am using iterative alignments for manual & DCC.
    When I mark only the DCC portion of my program (I checked to be sure) and then try to execute some of the manual features execute also. When I check the program those manual features are now marked too. How can I eliminate this problem?

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
    I am using iterative alignments for manual & DCC.
    When I mark only the DCC portion of my program (I checked to be sure) and then try to execute some of the manual features execute also. When I check the program those manual features are now marked too. How can I eliminate this problem?
    Is the setup for the manual iterative alignment set to MEASURE ALL ALWAYS or MEASURE ALL ONCE, either one will make it measure them, I think.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Hey Matt! You da man, that fixed it. Thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

dont highlight the alignment when marking ,only the features used in the alignment and you will be good to go. when you highlight the alignment it also marks the referenced alignment. I allway's use allway's

Comment

Measure All Once for manual.
          Measure All Always for DCC.
          I then use the Unmark All and Mark All buttons (modified toolbar). It will ask if I want to mark manual alignment features and I say no.
          No problems with this ever.
          sigpicYou're just jealous the voices talk to me.

Comment