Wrist Error....... Cal wrist? what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrist Error....... Cal wrist? what?

I'm getting a wrist error when the machine attempts to go to A90. It rotates slightly past 90 and when it goes to lock the probe into place it sticks and pops the "wrist error". To get the thing going again you have to put a little pressure on it and pop it back into the 90 posistion.

From reading the other threads I found it sounds like this could be a hardware problem, which sucks ($$$$) but is there any chance this could be a software issue? The problem didnt start untill we tried re-using an old program, everything was fine before that. .....

Thanks!

ohh yah, PH9, tp20

Comment

Originally posted by chainfeed View Post
      The problem didnt start untill we tried re-using an old program, everything was fine before that. .....

Thanks!
      I'm going out an limb and guessing the old program didn't work and there was... how shall I put it... interference between where the head was and where it was programmed to go.

Comment

That would make sense but now it sticks even with new programs........

Comment

More than likely not program related. You need an RBE of a PH9 my friend, but I don't think they do that any more.

But these guys do...

CLICK HERE

I believe Tmiller gave me that information.
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

wrist error

Sounds like the clutch isnt eaging correctly, we had the same thing happen here..luckily tyhe head was still under warranty..there was no visible damage, so the replaced it for nothing.
            sigpic
            "You cant vote 'present' as the President of the United States"

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck View Post
              I'm going out an limb and guessing the old program didn't work and there was... how shall I put it... interference between where the head was and where it was programmed to go.
              Originally posted by chainfeed View Post
              That would make sense but now it sticks even with new programs........
              Perhaps I wasn't clear. By "interference between where the head was and where it was programmed to go" I meant !CRASH!

Comment

lol I am new to pc-dmis but there was no crash!!!!!!! haha

Comment

well its even worse today............ it clunks into each A angle other than 0 and usually wont go into 90 at all!

Comment