Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors

I'm coming across this error when i running the program "TR_FG152.Z lxT" I don't know what the error is but it happens every part right before a move point. Has anyone come across this? or what to do to fix it. I can hit the Machine Start button and get it going again to finish the part, but just want to fix the issue.

Delete that move point and create a new one in its place.
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mx07423 View Post
      "TR_FG152.Z lxT"
      A circuit on the servodriver has detected saturation(i.e.peaklevel)of the motor current for a time longer than allowed.It maybe due to a motor overload owing to obstacles tomotion (collision,friction)Or a motor failure or a failure of the mechanical motion system or of the servodriver.
      sigpic
      Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Saliha View Post
        A circuit on the servodriver has detected saturation(i.e.peaklevel)of the motor current for a time longer than allowed.It maybe due to a motor overload owing to obstacles tomotion (collision,friction)Or a motor failure or a failure of the mechanical motion system or of the servodriver.
        Do you know this from past experience or did you look this up somewhere?
        sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Originally posted by inspector212 View Post
          Do you know this from past experience or did you look this up somewhere?
          Both
          sigpic
          Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment

Where did you look this up?
            sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment