graphical analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphical analysis

I am trying to clean up the graphical display for a profile analysis of a feature set. I get an arrow display along with what I believe is a tolerance band. Because their are a number of points involved, this band is going everywhere and making the display a bit messy. Is their any way to get rid of this?
    ["Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson ][/SIGPIC]

Those w/ greater experience and knowledge will hopefully chime in but I beleive you can do this with a custom report template and an ActiveX object.
    sigpic 1.61803399Δ
    ASSIMILATE INTERGRATE SYNTHESIZE

Comment

open analysis window, options tab, uncheck show tolerance lines...HTH

Comment

Originally posted by scanner View Post
        Last edited by John Riggins; 09-28-2007, 05:50 PM.
        Lately, it occurs to me
        What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Originally posted by scanner View Post
          Thanks
          It took me a minute but I got it. After making the change I had to close the program and reopen, but the lines are now gone.
          ["Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson ][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cool, I learned something new today. Thanks scanner and John
            sigpic 1.61803399Δ

Comment

I needed this info about a week ago. I'm having trouble finding the analysis window. Using version 3.7 mr3

Comment

Monte, insert>report command>analysis

The technique descibed above applies to the graphic analysis window. Is there a way to do this when using the GRAPH=ON option on dimensions via the graphics dislpay window?
                Last edited by slesholdofthreep; 08-22-2007, 09:32 AM.
                sigpic 1.61803399Δ

Comment

Originally posted by slesholdofthreep View Post
                  Monte, insert>report command>analysis

The technique descibed above applies to the graphic analysis window. Is there a way to do this when using the GRAPH=ON option on dimensions via the graphics dislpay window?
                  I have only had luck with this from the analysis window as posted above.
                  Lately, it occurs to me
                  What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Thanks for the help. I will try this tonight and will get back to you with the results.

Comment

Using V4.1
                      I used the method above to get to the graphical analysis window.
                      I then chose the dimension for review. Next view window, options, dimension options, tolerancing lines then closed. I then closed out of the analysis window, then I hit the apply button and the lines appear or disappear in the main graphical display window.
                      Hope you can follow me.

Comment

very interesting. im using 2018. seems like there still isnt a standard way to get rid of the tolerance lines, or the path lines etc without going through the ANALYSIS WINDOW.
                        anyone have any ideas how to turn these off by default at the beginning of every program?
                        Che Guevara is a communist scumbag.

Comment

I've had this problem with the creation of feature sets with scans. Unless they all cooperate in the same direction and are in order, you can get some crazy results. Turn everything off but the arrows in the Analysis View (look at how many recommended this in the thread)
                          Barring that..... maybe try slesholdofthreep's suggestion @ #2.
                          Thread speaks of releases from 3.7 mr3 to 2018. Maybe time to break out the crayons for a truly custom analysis

Comment

troof. heck maybe ill give the support website a shot and see if i can put in a ticket for a fix to the next release.
                            Che Guevara is a communist scumbag.

Comment