Very Slow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Slow!!

Currently running PCDMIS 4.2: During use I'm experiencing slow processing time screen menu do not complete I have to right mouse click and re-choose my "layouts" everytime I run Programs. My Computer has D.C. Tech. my graphics card is a good one. I don't have this problem while using PCDMIS 3.7.
    Does anyone have the same dilema and if so what did you do to fix this issue?
    Thank you,
    JR

Originally posted by fxrlow1 View Post
    Currently running PCDMIS 4.2: During use I'm experiencing slow processing time screen menu do not complete I have to right mouse click and re-choose my "layouts" everytime I run Programs. My Computer has D.C. Tech. my graphics card is a good one. I don't have this problem while using PCDMIS 3.7.
    Thank you,
    JR
    What do you mean re-choose my Layouts?
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by fxrlow1 View Post
      Thank you,
      JR
      Return to 3.7 will fix all of this really quickly
      Bill Jarrells
      A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

Comment

It happens to me all the time. The layout gets scrambled. Save your layout then reload it when you have a problem.
        Pc-Dmis 4.2, Zeiss Eclipse
        sigpic

Comment

Is your system configured for best performance? Are you set to 32bit color depth and using very high resolutions?
          I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
          PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
          PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment