Program corrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program corrupted

I have a program (4.1) that was created about two weeks ago. I didn't finish it but it was working fine up to the point where I stopped. I started adding onto it yesterday and now when I do True position (legacy) it give me the option to MMC all the datums. The problem is that datum A is a plane and B is a line. The previous True Position dimensions are still working correctly but if I true position them again they also do the same thing. Doesn't matter where I place the dimension in the program. I reconstructed the alignment using Datum A, B, and C and the dimension work fine. I am concerned that something strange is going on though. Is there a way I can copy the syntax from the program into a new program?

Originally posted by calbritton View Post
    I have a program (4.1) that was created about two weeks ago. I didn't finish it but it was working fine up to the point where I stopped. I started adding onto it yesterday and now when I do True position (legacy) it give me the option to MMC all the datums. The problem is that datum A is a plane and B is a line. The previous True Position dimensions are still working correctly but if I true position them again they also do the same thing. Doesn't matter where I place the dimension in the program. I reconstructed the alignment using Datum A, B, and C and the dimension work fine. I am concerned that something strange is going on though. Is there a way I can copy the syntax from the program into a new program?
    Yes, create a new program and open the old program in the off line mode. Copy your syntex from the old program Close that program and your new program shows up and paste in there.. Hope that works for you.
    sigpicRegards,
    Donald Henger
    B&S Micro Excel Pfx
    3.5mr2 & 3.7mr3
    PHH10MQ, TP20 & TP2
    Country Rocks,But Bluegrass RULES!!!

Comment

Use Legacy Dimensions

I suspect your problem is that you have enabled the newer GD&T tolerancing. Go to Insert / Dimension/ and select the last item in the menu list, captioned "Use Legacy Dimensions".

other than that, you can always do a Save/As to have a copy of your program, or you can also cut and paste sections or entire programs from one to another.

Comment