Layout Request Form

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Layout Request Form

    Does anyone have a Layout request form they could post, and also an AIAG dimensional form (both in excel) please... and I appreciate it.
    XYZ_IJK
    pc-dmis 2012 mr1, 2013mr1
    calypso 5.4 sp1

  • #2
    I have some that may be helpful but am having difficulty adding these to this message so just send me a note at: [email protected] & I can send you what I have.

    Comment


    • #3
      Here's the AIAG form. By layout request form, do you mean PSW form?
      Last edited by rangerboat72; 11-16-2007, 08:48 AM.
      sigpic
      Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
      PCDMIS 2012
      Windows Office XP

      Comment


      • #4
        Layout Request Form =

        Just something people can fill out for requesting layouts in the plant.

        Maybe with something like what they want checked, how many parts, etc.

        Thanks
        XYZ_IJK
        pc-dmis 2012 mr1, 2013mr1
        calypso 5.4 sp1

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xyz_ijk View Post
          Does anyone have a Layout request form they could post, and also an AIAG dimensional form (both in excel) please... and I appreciate it.

          PM me your e-mail address & i'll send you a word document you can take a look at for layout requests
          sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xyz_ijk View Post
            Layout Request Form =

            Just something people can fill out for requesting layouts in the plant.

            Maybe with something like what they want checked, how many parts, etc.

            Thanks
            Here you go:
            Last edited by rangerboat72; 11-16-2007, 08:48 AM.
            sigpic
            Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
            PCDMIS 2012
            Windows Office XP

            Comment


            • #7
              Here's a slightly modified version of it:
              Last edited by rangerboat72; 11-16-2007, 08:48 AM.
              sigpic
              Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
              PCDMIS 2012
              Windows Office XP

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks alot guys... saved me alot of time creating one. If you need anything in return, I'll do what I can to help.
                XYZ_IJK
                pc-dmis 2012 mr1, 2013mr1
                calypso 5.4 sp1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xyz_ijk View Post
                  Thanks alot guys... saved me alot of time creating one. If you need anything in return, I'll do what I can to help.
                  You don't know were i can score a .......nevermind...
                  sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
                    You don't know were i can score a quickie?nevermind...
                    Just for fun!

                    TK
                    sigpicHave a homebrew

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
                      You don't know were i can score a .......nevermind...
                      Originally posted by bw_bob
                      Matt Damon is hot.......
                      Tk, he's looking to score a quickie with Matt Damon... LOL...
                      sigpic
                      Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
                      PCDMIS 2012
                      Windows Office XP

                      Comment

                      Related Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X